Some crazy toy trivia
Can you guess the following? You can Google for the answers – you do not need to post them… But first try to guess
1. What is the oldest toy? If you think hard, you might be able to guess this.
2. What is the second oldest toy? For the life of me, I would not have guessed this right.
3. In England, it is against the law to not provide whom or what with toys? You are going to laugh your head off once you find the answer.
4. Speaking of which, in France it is a crime to sell dolls without this. Can you guess?
5. Which toy originated in gym classes in Australia, was banned in Indonesia, also banned by Japan from playing in public and the Russians deemed it to be “symbol of emptiness of American culture”?
6. Finally, can you guess who is the largest distributor of toys? You can get this if you think about it for a second.
Now check the internet for the answers…