Cancun Trip 2023
- If 50 deg F Atlanta chased me away to India… Nov 2, 2023
- Any NFL team looking for a running back? Nov 2, 2023
- So, the other day I was helping this kid get on to this pig Nov 3, 2023
- First, I thought that was a mannequin Nov 3, 2023
- That is a Holy Macro level change Nov 3, 2023
- Couple of decades later… Nov 3, 2023
- When in this part of the world… Nov 3, 2023
… I have to pick up some cotton, short-sleeve shirts (like I used to wear in India). Some of my favorite shirts were from a village about 165 km away – called Valladolid. This time, instead of going there, checked out the local markets – Mercado 23 and Mercado 28 with some of my old i2 friends. When it came to comfortable shirts, the local markets did not disappoint.
- Enjoying the heavy downpour from the balcony Nov 4, 2023
- To say I ran in torrential rains would be an understatement Nov 4, 2023
The last time I ran in Cancun it was 95 degrees with the merciless sun beating upon me at noon. It was while resting under the shade of a tree that day that I ran into my friend from engineering dorm – Girish!!
This time, I went out for a run in mind blowing rains. Stopped under a tree a couple of times but did not see Girish anywhere…
- Admittedly, I was dripping like I was causing my own monsoon season Nov 4, 2023
This, after finishing my run in the rains. Two property buses stopped to enquire if I needed a lift. I declined, of course. Running in the rains in mid eighties temperature… very few feelings can beat that.
As I finally pulled up to the lobby area, everybody stepped aside lest I got them wet too.
At least, I lived up to my T-shirt. “Wine drinker with a running problem”
- The view from the room… when the sun is up Nov 4, 2023