After Trump won the Presidential Election
The Top Five likely events to occur the day after Trump wins the Presidential Elections. Please feel free to add your own 🙂
1. Trump tries to pacify Melania who is throwing a hissy fit over having to move to a smaller house 🙂
2. The military scrambling to repaint the plane to name it “Hair Force One” 🙂
3. To fulfill the manifesto promise to shut down the Department of Education, Department of Commerce and another one that he cannot remember either, Trump converts them to Trump casinos 🙂
4. Department of Justice starts drawing up a plan to deport each and every illegal immigrant. Juan by Juan. 🙂
5. In order to hear his acceptance speech that morning, the nation that just elected Trump as President, mistakenly tuned to the TV show “Orange is the new Black”. 🙂
[and remembering one famous line from Jon Stewart… the official handover from Obama to Trump was televised by MSNBC under the headlines “When Barry met Silly” 🙂 ]
The construction of the Great Wall of Mexico , Nth Wonder of the World begins.
And Obama was deported to Kenya..his rightful birthplace
Replaces the Presidential veto with “You are fired”.
We will an unprecedented 6 first ladies in 8 years
First lines of his Inaugural speech – ‘No more beating around the Bush!’
je bhabey polls e egiyey achey, bhoy korchey!
The white house, U.S capitol and all museums on Washington mall will have slot machines so that the people and lawmakers can make few extra buck while waiting on line or in between sessions, respectively. And new slogan will fill the air saying “I love Mexicans and they love me”.
Entertaining election season..
Trump’s first priority if elected. Lol
White House will be renamed Trump house..
lol.. You Trumped it!
Lol..trumpetty Trump ;)…
This all seems trumped up to me.