Five mind blowing facts I learnt last evening…
Late evening, Nikita decided to go for a swim and I went out to give her some company. Instead of actually jumping in, I stayed land side and started reading up on some geography trivia. Some of the things I learnt just blew my mind away. See how many of these you already know. After answering them, Google up and find out the answers!!
1. Which city first reached a population of 1 million?
2. Which country has the maximum number of pyramids?
3. What fraction of the Nile river’s total length flows thru Egypt?
4. In which continent is the driest place on earth?
5. There is a sea that has no coastline. Can you name it?