That was 6 miles in run and 60 floors in climb.
followed by a 55 miles motorcycle ride. (not in the forest trail though 🙂 ).
Midway thru the run, met Samaresh and Arka in the trail. Turned around and put in a few miles together with them…
Picked up speed in the cold weather. 5 miles in a little over 45 minutes…
We did some steep hills today that nearly took our breath away… It was a foggy, cloudy, dark and dreary morning. In other words, my kind of morning!!!
… 5 miles in the rain today…
There was not a single other car in the parking lot. The trail was all to myself. 16 degrees F – that is minus 9 deg C. I could have done with some company!! Believe it or not – that is indeed me behind that ski mask!!
* Completed 13 years of running. Finished running in 16 countries in those 13 years.
* In 2017, posted 100 mile run per month for every month. Ran in 5 different countries.
* Ran with a lot of friends, ran with strangers and ran by myself.
* Ran by the oceans, ran in the mountains, ran in the trails and ran in the forests.
* Ran in sun, ran in rain, ran in snow.
* Ran by the sunrise, ran by the sunset, ran in midday and ran at night
* Ran mostly for fun. And picked up a few medals on the way…